Fathers Day Catch of The Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linehand

Reaction score
My fishing partner with a 2 bagger. First time on this lake. Took us a while to find em' but ended up catching over 30 bucket mouths. Great dad's day.
https://youtu.be/NPZk75rb6i4

He has some talent - thanks for sharing

I added the vid. for our members

[youtube]NPZk75rb6i4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

awesome video my friend. I have a youtube account that i post all my fishing videos to as well. I subscribed to you so i can see anymore you add.

That's something I can say I've never done before. Very nice. Does he realize how infrequent that actually happens?

Thanks. He is fun to fish with. Amazing to me really. He fishes like a grown man. Yesterday he caught bass w soft plastics working boat docks, crank bait in the video about 15 ft of water, and caught one on a jitterbug on top. Using spinning gear. Just turned 5. Gotta laugh.

Sorry I just read my last post and sounds braggy. Anyway I love to take my kids fishing and Its not about the fish.

LOL that is sweet, I have a hard enough time catching 1 let alone 2..

=D> =D> awesome catch for the little guy.....

linehand said:
Sorry I just read my last post and sounds braggy. Anyway I love to take my kids fishing and Its not about the fish.

Hey...if you're going to brag about something....make it one of your kids. They are awesome and grow up way too fast!

linehand said:

if my son or daughter caught 2 fish at once i would wanna brag. that is something that does not happen very often and it will be a memory they wont forget.

I know this is an old thread but I was searching through my pics for a new avitar and came across this. I think from this spring.fishing.jpg

Latest posts