Hawg Hawlers BBQ in St. Louis

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
Hi all you St. Louis and vicinity tin boaters... A couple of us belong to a small bass club called Hawg Haulers and this weekend is our anual BBQ and we could use your support... The Stand will be at the Oberwise Dairy, 4590 Telegraph and we serve Sat. 8 am till 9 Pm and Sunday 8 am to 6Pm or there abouts...if your not fishing maybe you could stop by, introduce yourself and trade a couple of fish stories with us...It will be the normal fair for such events but it will be prepaired by fellow fishermen so you know it will be good..
I will look forward to seeing any tinboater that can come by.
peace
Ron

S&MFISH said:
I'll try to get over there. Is that south or north of I-255? I haven't been on Telegraph in about 10 years. Really no reason to be over there,until now.

I think, and betting it's South. Not much on the north side really...except the cemetery.

fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:
I'll try to get over there. Is that south or north of I-255? I haven't been on Telegraph in about 10 years. Really no reason to be over there,until now.

I think, and betting it's South. Not much on the north side really...except the cemetery.

I Googled the location,and your right Chris-south. Telegraph and Yeager to be exact. Will try to swing by on the way home from work.

Still not sure which day I'll be there. Maybe both, but right now it's looking like Sunday after church.....But maybe Saturday morning until maybe 2:00???

Latest posts