My son beat me again!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begs

Reaction score
Well for the last 2 weekends my son and I have been doing alot of fishing...And right now I am not hearing the end of it due to him out fishing me like crazy like 5to1 it is insane #-o ....here is one pic of his pride and joy so far

2011-06-09145500-1.jpg

Not sure which is worse...having your son beat you or having your daughter beat you. :oops:

I only have 2 girls and last year, I was beaten by my youngest daughter for big fish of the year.

I'm winning this year though! :roll:

His smile says it all...... none of what you guys say about being beaten by your youngens compares to my wife, who never, NEVER goes fishing with me, catches a bass that was maybe 6" long whilest I got skunked.... :oops: not a pretty picture.

Good job to the little guy and ask him to teach you his secrets so you can catch the big ones too LMAO

get used to it ive beating my family since i was around 10. on side a friend of mine oganizes some just for fun tournaments 7,2 man boats got there rearends handed to them by a friends granddaughter.

Latest posts