Some Weird stuff happening on TinBoats?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Don't know if you guys are experiencing the same issues that I have for the past day or so, but things here have been really slow with every mouse click. This morning I noticed that when I respond to a post, several times it would open another window in another topic to post my reply.

I'm sure Jim is aware of this (cause I've already emailed him) and things will be fixed ASAP.

Ya when I went to this site this morning I had to sign in even though I didn't sign out.This hasn't happened before. #-o

BOB350RX said:
Captain Ahab said:
I blame the Popeye / Fishingcop alliance of evil and bad stuff! :evil:
I THINK AHAB HAS SOMETHING HERE :D

Popeye and Fishingcop might look menacing, but they are mostly harmless (i said MOSTLY!) The real culprit here is AHAB and his bad juju................................ That or Moo has finally crashed the internet #-o #-o
:LOL2: :LOL2:

pamountainman said:
I have an issue with the "Page Expired" every time I click the back button. I doesn't do it every day, but maybe 1 whole day a week.
Don't click the back button that day. :? :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
BOB350RX said:
Captain Ahab said:
I blame the Popeye / Fishingcop alliance of evil and bad stuff! :evil:
I THINK AHAB HAS SOMETHING HERE :D

Popeye and Fishingcop might look menacing, but they are mostly harmless (i said MOSTLY!) The real culprit here is AHAB and his bad juju................................ That or Moo has finally crashed the internet #-o #-o
:LOL2: :LOL2:
SORRY~~~~~ :oops: :LOL2:

Latest posts