Funniest fishing videos I have ever seen!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basstender10.6

Reaction score
This guy has become famous on you tube for acting out different characters. If you have a minute watch these videos and i assure you that you will be rolling on the ground laughing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDzPH-cBhw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQQX9fnX1d0

I could only watch a bit of the first one,maybe I didn't give it a chance.
Unless the person was alittle slow,I'd be pissed.
I fish to get away from doorknobs and relax.

Zum said:
I agree, when people interfere with my fishing (usually the jet skiers) i get really annoyed. This guy put on an act, to see what people's reactions would be. I find all of his videos very funny.

lswoody said:
BassAddict said:
LMAO! :LOL2: Its almost like fishing with AHAB!

Think id rather fish with Skippy at times..................

LOL!!!!! Not for sure guys but I think this was all staged.
I know for a fact it was not staged. The man in the row boat was acting but the reactions from other people were 100% real, he has a lot of other funny videos.

Zum said:

X2, the first vid made me more mad that laughing. the guys on the dock had their fishing basically ruined for the day for someone else's idea of a laugh. I can't say i wouldn't be retaliatory if that happened.

The second video was funny. No one was hurt and the guy got a laugh too.

If a person comes up to me and throws their lure on my boat 2 times there are going to be words exchanged, possibly more if there is a certain level of retaliation. The videos were funny but imagine if that happened to you. It would be a little wierd, then annoying, then it would make you angry. At least me. I feel like it was a Punk'd scenario. The people get you mad, then make everything alright. Funny, yes, if it does not happen to me. All in good fun.

bulldog said:
If a person comes up to me and throws their lure on my boat 2 times there are going to be words exchanged, possibly more if there is a certain level of retaliation. The videos were funny but imagine if that happened to you. It would be a little wierd, then annoying, then it would make you angry. At least me. I feel like it was a Punk'd scenario. The people get you mad, then make everything alright. Funny, yes, if it does not happen to me. All in good fun.

If I had been the guy in the boat I would have been the proud owner of two free lures and the wake from that big Mercury probably would have dumped his little rowboat as I left.

The least he could have done was let the fishermen know they were being pranked. Might have eased the tension a "little". Wish I could say that I would have been as tolerant. Not sure I would have been.

The first one wasn't funny at all.

Acting mentally challanged to get a laugh isn't cool. Pissed me off enough to not watch the others and report it to YouTube.

Jamie

wasilvers said:
Zum said:

X2, the first vid made me more mad that laughing. the guys on the dock had their fishing basically ruined for the day for someone else's idea of a laugh. I can't say i wouldn't be retaliatory if that happened.

The second video was funny. No one was hurt and the guy got a laugh too.
Same here, 1st would make me really angry and the 2nd was funny

Latest posts