Wired2Fish Pre-ICAST Sweepstakes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
There's no questions to answer so you have NO excuse if you don't enter! If you don't like any of the 20 or more prizes they offer...sign up anyway and send me the prize if you win! :LOL2:

Let's see more TinBoat winners!

https://blog.wired2fish.com/wired2fish-pre-icast-sweepstakes?utm_campaign=EmailMarketing_Wired2Fish+Pre-ICAST+Sweepstakes_20110630

Thanks to all the TinBoaters that have entered so far! There's a bunch of you that are in....AWESOME! Good luck to all and have a safe and happy 4th!

G2Wired said:
Thanks to all the TinBoaters that have entered so far! There's a bunch of you that are in....AWESOME! Good luck to all and have a safe and happy 4th!

Thanks for all the GREAT contests and website. One of the first things I do every day is go watch the new W2F video. Great stuff!

I entered this one too -- as I do all of them. I was having some issues though. I was getting a SQL error and I think I accidently entered twice because it was taking a long time and I got that error the first time. I got 2 emails back though about entering. I feel bad about it because it said to please only enter once.

BassGeek54 said:
I entered this one too -- as I do all of them. I was having some issues though. I was getting a SQL error and I think I accidently entered twice because it was taking a long time and I got that error the first time. I got 2 emails back though about entering. I feel bad about it because it said to please only enter once.

Maybe it was a typo. Since you entered twice, it should have given you a message that read "DQ" (disqualified) :wink:

Latest posts