Fish Fizzing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
I've heard of this, but never really paid much attention to it. I think this is actually pretty cool.

[youtube]pEeQrsHcwf8&feature[/youtube]

Hey Chris -- I had heard of this too but I didn't realize it was so common. So did you get from that video that if the fish has a problem it will not be able to swim back down...is that how you know it needs to be fizzed?

BassGeek54 said:
Hey Chris -- I had heard of this too but I didn't realize it was so common. So did you get from that video that if the fish has a problem it will not be able to swim back down...is that how you know it needs to be fizzed?

That is exactly what I got from it.....although I think it's more common in lakes that are really deep. I'm not sure I fish lakes that it would be that common an occurrence. Maybe I'm lucky, but I haven't had a fish even come close to floating sideways in a couple years.

I don't think most of the places I go are that deep either but I think I will get one of those needles and stick it my tackle bag just in case. I would hate to see that and not be able to fix it.

Latest posts