Snow's on it's way!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Well, we're under a weather storm warning with snow coming in tonight. 4"-6" and possibly more. The entire state is supposed to get hit according to the latest weather report :shock: .

I know the roads will be slicker than snot, so I wonder how quick I can build a sled for these guys so I'll have some transportation, lol:

blueye_bandit~0.JPG

that storm is pn its way up here now to the northeast. they are callin for 2 to 4 INCHES OF RAIN!!!!! The river in the front yard will be over its banks in no time

Attachments

• river_210.jpg
    river_210.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 636
boathauler32 said:
that storm is pn its way up here now to the northeast. they are callin for 2 to 4 INCHES OF RAIN!!!!! The river in the front yard will be over its banks in no time

That thing you call a river by your house would be more accurately described as a drainage ditch..........................

BassAddict said:
boathauler32 said:

That thing you call a river by your house would be more accurately described as a drainage ditch..........................

lol. Any lunkers hiding in that water :)

BassAddict said:
boathauler32 said:

yea bass and the fish you catch are more accurately described as minnows

slim357 said:
BassAddict said:
boathauler32 said:

yea bass and the fish you catch are more accurately described as minnows

hehehe i refer to them fishlits

The river in front of the house is headwaters to the Peconic river, and I can officially say i have put the P in the Peconic (and so have you bAssaddict)...And thank you slim, I coundn't have said it better myself.

nope, no fish in there but pleanty of frogs and snakes, maybe a turtle if its a rainy spring and it wanders up here...

boathauler32 said:
The river in front of the house is headwaters to the Peconic river, and I can officially say i have put the P in the Peconic (and so have you bAssaddict)...And thank you slim, I coundn't have said it better myself.

nope, no fish in there but pleanty of frogs and snakes, maybe a turtle if its a rainy spring and it wanders up here...

how about crawfish and minnows?

4 1/4 inches here so far... expecting quite a bit more tonight And we were the only school around that went to school today Did finally get sent home at 1:30. :twisted:

nope, no crawdads live on the island, if they did i'd be a happy guy. gotta go a couple miles down the river to start to find baitfish. it will occasionaly dry up for a week or three during the height of the summer

They are saying we are suppose to get up to 12-16 inches by Saturday night. Sounds like fishing weather to me. Ill be on the water buy 7am tomorrow and the walleye will hopefully be biting still. We have picked up about 6inches since noon today. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!
YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!

SNOW!! :D , Woke up and looked out my window and...

NO SNOW!!! :( :( :(

They still say 1-3" for today. But really good news is thay say freezing or below through Monday :D :D

Latest posts