Hello from South Dakota

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
My name is Paul. I am from South Dakota. I fish on average 4-5 days or more a week. We do not have much for largemouth bass fisheries in area I am from. We have alot of these prairie pot holes that hold good walleye & a few having small mouth & muskie populations in them.

I bought a 14' boat last yr. & made a couple mods. to make it more fishable & have alittle storage. Nothing to the extent of what you guys are doing, but you all have got me thinking.
since I have done mine. I have friends & others asking to to do something like this to theirs. I have done one other for friend & have 3 others lined up to work on. I am on vacation now away from my computer with pictures will share some with you all when get back home.

welcome aboard, i just submitted my aplication to hunt whitetails/muley in south dakota, missed out last year but well see this year. once again welcome aboard!!!

:WELCOME:

this is a great place to get ideas, contacts for materials, advice, help...you name it. Great group of people here. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get home.

Latest posts