Fishing Buddy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how cute :shock:

Wait till his big brother jumps up on shore one day and tries to snag your foot.

I've seen it first hand on the Discovery channel. :lol:

During my trip to Fla. I was hearing the gators grunting all day. I saw a bunch of them in the 8 to 10 ft range but no real monsters

Wayne

redbug said:
During my trip to Fla. I was hearing the gators grunting all day. I saw a bunch of them in the 8 to 10 ft range but no real monsters

Wayne

On my honeymoon in 2000 I saw a 16 foot gator 30 feet from our airboat fishing Okeechobee.

I like fishing with gators, watching them watch me, breaks up the bordom of catching nothing all day!! Oh for you guys concerned about my safety and fishing with gators dont worry they cant get me. There is a 4 drop to the water............... If I fall in im hosed tho :shock: :shock:

Fishin NJ said:
No worries they would spit you back out :wink: Dont think gators like pizza. :D

Speaking of pizza, tonight's menu is sloppy jim pizza!!! Pizza with homemade ground turkey sloppy jim on top instead of that canned sloppy joe mix that you just add beef too. Gotta keep it healthy ya know.

Fishin NJ said:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT, I think you need to make a pizza colored and flavored senko. Maybe other bass like pizza as well :D

My mind has been going a mile a minute with this idea

banana_hold_md_wht.gif

Speaking of gators... I was bass fishing the St. Johns River in FL way back in 1990-91 with a buddy. Of course as it was his boat he was up front with the troller and the main in the back was raised up so the skeg was just at the waterline. I'm sitting on the seat on the back deck and Joe, my buddy sees this gator. Prolly 8-10' long. He's just floating there next to the weeds. we drfit past him and when the back of the boat passes the gator, Joe turns the bow out from the shore and reverses thrust on the TM. Now we are going backwards towards the gator and he rams him with the skeg. :shock: Ummm, Joe, you're pissing off the gator. :shock: The gator got real upset but just submerged and swam away. I was a little more worried when the water moccasin tried to climb up in the boat... three times. Of course that upset Joe so while I kept the snake off the boat with a paddle, Joe fired up the main and headed down stream a little and turned around and made a high speed run towards the snake. Not sure if we hit it or not but we never saw the snake again.

Latest posts