When Birthday Presents Go Wrong!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Do You Like Your BassAddict

• Hairy BassAddict

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Baldy BassAddict

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • (Ahabs Option) Banned BassAddict!

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

BassAddict

Reaction score
So me and Joe have been bickering for years, hes wanted to shave my head and I just wanted a good price on it. I was figuring on about $100 (supply and demand thing) and he was figuring on about $20 since it was a free haircut. So this year since I couldn't decide on anything to get him (and I needed a haircut) I figured for his birthday Id grant him his wish and let him shave me BIC BALD!! In his package he got a bottle of whiskey and a ball cap for me, and a shaver for him. He got the joke immediately and after a few days delay because of scheduling conflicts and a few nice tall shots It was off to see barber Joe.

BarberJoe.JPG

Just for the record in this shot im laughing, not crying!!!!!!!!!
FirstCut.JPG

But Wait theres more!
ButWait.JPG

Bic bald!! (not crying again there was shaving water in my eye)
Notcryingagain.JPG

A little nicked so no tip for him!
cut.JPG

All in all WORST GIFT EVER!! but then again I dont think i ever seen him smile over a gift like he did in that first cut photo and for that id do it again.

So which one do ya think HairyBassAddict
Pre bald.JPG

Or BaldyBassAddict
BaldyBassAddict.jpg

Man...that's a nice lookin head you have there :lol: :lol: :lol: Definately the no hair version but I think you should go Amish with the beard and shave the stache!

The bald look is in, and it's got to be a lot cooler down there in MS.

My **** hairline is rapidly retreating, and if it gets too bad I may have to do the same thing........maybe one day, but not soon, lol. :shock:

I am digging the bald BassAddict - next time I get to do the shaving

istockphoto_44973-close-up-rusty-razor-blade-004.jpg

Looks good man!... I keep mine real short, 1/4 - 1/2 inch, just enough to say I have hair and it is real easy to take care of. I also cut it myself, then the wife trims around the ears and does the neckline for me, at $14 for a hair cut, and figuring two a month I am saving over $300 a year that can go to hunting and fishing activities :mrgreen:

I use clippers on the lowest setting possible...year round haha.

It just makes things so much easier. I have been shavin my own head for about the last 5 years now. Wouldn't have it any other way!

baseball_guy_99 said:
I use clippers on the lowest setting possible...year round haha.

It just makes things so much easier. I have been shavin my own head for about the last 5 years now. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Same here! Started as a dare from my brother in law in 2002 when he came back from the Marine Boot Camp. Have not had hair on my head since and never will.

I do my own cuts as well, but use the #2 guard, want a bit to show (what's left anyway :mrgreen: ) gettin' a bit thin on top naturally so wear a hat in the winter time and let it shine during the warmer months.

:shock: :shock: Man thats one nasty looken white mellon :LOL2: :LOL2: Only kidden, Good Job Denny =D>

Jim said:
Bassaddict, Make that picture your avatar, or I will. :lol:

Im gonna pretend i didn't read this!!!!
scsa.gif
The only upside to this whole bald thing besides the low maintenance is I now no longer get out of bed during the night to use the bathroom. I now get up just to turn the ceiling fan and the AC off.................................... Ive been cold ever since Joe shaved my head!!!! My hair cant grow back fast enough!!

Nice pate there Denny !!!

I'm surprised Ahab wants to use a razor blade. I'd have thought he'd want to use his bait knife. :wink: :LOL2:

Way to go Denny!

I started going short about 3 years ago (1/4 inch or so). Won't go back, which is odd cause for more than 10 years I had my hair half way down my back (no...not back hair :shock: ) Can't really do the bald thing cause of old injuries on the scalp (I know...it explains a lot).

I think you should take this opportunity to be a walking billboard! Put that dome to good use! Can you imagine the business you'd generate!

Here....this is what I'm talkin' bout!

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Attachments

• JD Tat.jpg
    JD Tat.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 260

Latest posts