Tackle Warehouse Double billing FYI

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Just read this on another forum. This is just meant for you to check your statements if you ordered from them within the last few weeks.

I got my credit card bill email and was surpised to see the amount was double what I expected. I checked my online estatement and TW had billed me twice for the same order. The only thing I put on was an order from Tackle Warehouse, I called them up today and they said they are aware of some double billing, but have no way of knowing which orders were billed twice. I don't know if the problem was just for a few days or more? So anyone who has ordered in the past 2 weeks I would suggest checking your statement. My particular order was from sunday the 26th of june and the order was processed monday the 27th.

Dan

Thanks Jim. I actually got an email from them too telling me I may have been double billed and that they would issue a credit that should be posted by the end of this week.

Latest posts