PM Notification

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassBlaster

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems discovering they have a PM? The only way I know I have a PM is if I get an email. I dont check my email daily so sometimes my PM's set unanswered for days. Other sites I belong too will have a little pop up as soon as you log on to inform you of a PM. I think thats a great feature. Any way we can get something like that here? Obviously, I dont know what kinda trouble it is to add a feature like that but was just a thought I thought I should mention. Maybe I'm the only one that dosnt notice PM's, lol.

Disclaimer...I am in no way bashing the site. I love this site, in fact it's my favorite site!! This is the best run forum I am a member of and has the best members by far. I hope it never changes in that regard. Just wanted to make a suggestion.

TinBoats has that feature :wink: . Click on the User Control Panel (top left corner), once that loads, then click on Board Preferences and you'll see the selection list:

Look down the list (6th selection) and you'll find:
Pop up window on new private message: Yes No .

Click on Yes.

Then click on Submit, and you're good to go. :)

Hey WW, thanks alot!! Wasnt the site after all, it was just me not smart enough to use the site, lol. I got er changed. Thanks again!!

Latest posts