Thank You Mr. Shamoo!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Just recieved a package from shamoo and im blown away!!!! He sent me an older spirex thats in near perfect condition along with the box, paper work, extra spool and a huddleson swimbait!!! You can defently tell he takes care of his equipment!! I also borrowed a 7' medium ugly stick from joe for the weekend, and hope to try the spirex out tomorrow!!!! Thanks again Shamoo, if you want anything dont be afraid to ask!!! I owe you big, thanks again man!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1972 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1972 (Medium).JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 401
  • DSCF1971 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1971 (Medium).JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 401
Mr. Shamoo is a class act. I bought my first baitcaster last year and after using it a few times I was ready to give it away. Mr. Shamoo came over to my house and showed me how to use it. I never met him before we only talked a few times. I caught alot of bass using that setup the rest of the year.

Your Welcome Mr. BassAddict, I just saw this post, the only thing I want in return is for you to enjoy it.

Mr. bcritch and Mr. Fishin NJ, Thanks for the kind words, to me thats what friends do for each other, no big deal.

mr shamoo is a great guy. ive heard many great stories about him helping out people. if a fishermen is in need me. shamoo it usually there doing whatever he can.

thanks mr. shamoo :wink:

Latest posts