BBQ to the EXTREME

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Received these pics in an email this AM. Although cool...some people have too much time and money on their hands. :D

Attachments

• Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,061
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,061
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,061
Ya pays yer money and ya does what ya want with the thing !!

I wouldn't.... but it's not my thing, so why would I care ?? :?

Shame about the grill being ruined by that ugly car though.:wink:

Hurts my heart to see a car like that. Hopefully the car wasn't running at all and they just did the paint job along with the other mods...otherwise, shame on them for messing up a classic.

If someone really want to convert it back to street worthy condition it could be done. It does not look to me that it would be impossible. It even seems to be in better shape than some of the ones people resurrect from the hulks they start off with.

WOW!!! that is cool, I guess if you want a car sitting around in your yard and the city says you need to get rid of it or we will write you a ticket. you can say AAAA Nope it is my grill

Nice set up....

For all we know someone could have built that car from scratch, its just a body most likely no engine, I read that i took a man 1 year to take an old mercury cougar and turn it into a copy of a Bugatti. All I am saying is that i can be done.

Latest posts