Our 4th of July.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloridaBassGirl

Reaction score
Had a terrific fourth it was rainy, but still enjoyed the day... about 10:30 that evening I was trimming my basil plant trying to find the elusive catipillar that seemed to enjoy making a snack of it and walked outside to throw away the trimmed out part of the plant (it had stopped raining by then) and I heard something crying near the edge of the road, it was a TINY kitten, half dead and so tiny, I would guess it was barely 5 weeks old if that.... Well the best we can figure some evil person(s) had to have thrown the kitten out its car window and it happened to have landed in our yard! she was very weak, thin, lethargic (could barely lift her head), and soaking wet (our yard wasn't wet enough to get her that way) well I took her in and started nursing her, called the vet and we discussed what I should do. I am happy to say she is healing very well, she still favors one of her legs and hip but she is adjusting and getting srtonger and acclimating to our home and other pets (aka: the bunny "Camo" for the most part)

I wish that I could find out who could have been so cruel as to throw a baby out of a car .. I would do the same to them, after first starving them and letting them become sick and filthy!! I have absolutely NO use for someone who would do anything to abuse an animal.... they cannot help who their owners are . if you can't take care of something, or don't want it. find a shelter to take it to for God's sake. it is way better than nearly killing it.....

I had to vent a bit about this, I see how sweet this poor little thing is and how helpless and for someone to have abused it turns my stomach. and well, makes me pure RAW!

Latest posts