FishWasher???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Hmmm......I've not made up my mind yet and not sure I'd do this....but it's an interesting concept I might have to try sometime just because. :wink:

[youtube]2tdQn9q8jdo[/youtube]

I`d hate to ruin my fish.
If everything else was broke,maybe I`d give it a try.

Not only does that not sound good, but it doesn't look good. Like Zum said, if everything else was broke, maybe. But even then, I'm sure I could find a better way. Would try thr dryer first.

And do you suppose the dishwasher might smell like fish for oh say, maybe a month or so... If I was to try that I know I'd ruin my marriage of 48 years....... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... no never mind.
Fender where did you come up with this... It might be fun at a party where you, say could invite the St. Louis Tin boater over and give it a try......I won't tell your missus what your plans are and to be safe I'd bring the alum. foil.
peace

I do mine the same basic way, but use taters, green beens, peppers, (any vegie) butter, and some beer, seal it real good and cook it in the grill on the top rack, (oven works good too) imangaine that. That guy is a cracker sorry to say.

Sorry, if I want to cook my fish I do it the old fashion way, I go to ShopRite and buy the fish of choice (they cook it for you)

dougdad said:
I do mine the same basic way, but use taters, green beens, peppers, (any vegie) butter, and some beer, seal it real good and cook it in the grill on the top rack, (oven works good too) imangaine that. That guy is a cracker sorry to say.
A British cracker ??? :wink:

I do mine in the engine compartment on the drive home. If you get it placed properly on the manifold, eveything gets done at once and you can chow down when you get home. :roll:

Seriously.... I'd rather eat carp sushi than cook in a dishwasher. [-X

they failed to mention; this was discovered when someone came home after a late night'er and mistake the dishwasher for the oven :mrgreen:

I have used the dishwasher to wash my helmets (has removable inn'ers) engine cases and a lot of other misc items,, uhm,, without the wife's knowledge of course.

I saw this on a fishing program,quite awhile ago. figured the same thing: guy that did that was drunk,and put his meal into the dishwasher instead of the oven. secret to this is,make sure the tinfoil wrap don't let water in. having said that,hope you enjoy your poached fish. one cycle should be enough. show actually said it was good.

Latest posts