Trolling CL...and I think I found the "ultimate tin"...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like one of the boats I saw on discovery channel, a logging show, but they used similar one for transporting supplies/crew to an island for work everyday, etc. Also looks like one I've seen being used byc the Hildenbrands from Deadliest Catch on discovery channel as well. yes, I watch Discovery Channel alot.

Apparently the company is still in business and making these aqua-RV's (remember the movie stripes... =D> ...I'm sure this is the marine version). :mrgreen:

https://www.duckworthboats.com/

I have no idea what they go for new, but $22.5K seems like a lot for a 1994...that said it's built like a tank! The seller u/l new pics...did you see the diamondplate :shock: ?

fender66 said:
yes, I watch Discovery Channel alot.

+1 Nothing else worth watching.

I do watch some History Channel too....and baseball when I have enough time.

Sorry to continue the hijacking of the thread, but don't you guys get World Fishing Network? That's all I watch (plus hockey in winter).

BaitCaster said:
fender66 said:
yes, I watch Discovery Channel alot.

+1 Nothing else worth watching.

I do watch some History Channel too....and baseball when I have enough time.

Sorry to continue the hijacking of the thread, but don't you guys get World Fishing Network? That's all I watch (plus hockey in winter).

:eek:fftopic:

Just kidding BC 8). Always wanted use the "offtopic" smile and never had a reason before. :wink:

You getting that via cable or dish/satellite? My cable provider doesn't seem to offer it in it's lineup. :cry:

Latest posts