new window film

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatboat

Reaction score
just put new white perforated film on rear window xterior , feelin of the glass on the door and that stuff it sure made a difference in heat

Attachments

• P7250135.JPG
    P7250135.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 538
how bout a pic from the inside, curious about the view thru that stuff?

heres a few pics you can't see in at all . i imagine you could get any thing you wanted printed on the film . they also make a 60/40 [40 percent holes ] might be a good idea for hotter climes

Attachments

• P7260138.JPG
    P7260138.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 494
  • P7260140.JPG
    P7260140.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 494
Looking good! Impressive how much you can see out of the window.

I like the look it gives the car too, I've always like the panel/sedan delivery look of the 40's-50's...this is right up that alley.

seems like good visibility from inside, surprised you can see that well, would have thought it would hinder the view more. Very nice.

I use that product or a similar product on a weekly if not daily basis. One of the bad things about that product is the fact that when it rains, all those little holes fill up with water and it is very hard to see out of. You can see movement and shadows but not detail. Be careful in the rain. They do make a laminate for the window perf but then it looks rainy all the time. Even the "optically clear" laminate is junk. You can't see out at all and when you speak to the reps from the various powerhouse makers of the product, they seriously look at you like you are dumb when you say you can't see out. Some people.

Other than that it looks good. Really makes that truck look different. Nice install as well.

I'd rather see out than look cool. Of course they can't see in to see if I am cool or not, and if its raining I can't see who's over on that side and if they are coorl or not. Also I don't guess you could scrape any ice off .
Temp. here will have to drop almost 72 deg. before I have to worry about that.
peace

Latest posts