Wall of Shame

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
My addiction has caused this:
normal_Wallofshame.JPG

Sad part is, I don't care. My wife understands, but everyone else thinks I'm nuts.

I am jealous. That's more fishing gear than the Wal-Mart by my house has. Very impressive. You have a good woman, hang on to her :wink:

That is my dream wall :lol: :lol:. Although I do find my self buying some thing every week now :twisted: Most of it is for the boat and it never seams to stop. I already got this weekends spending done except I do need to get new line on my fishing pole so off to walmart tonight :wink:

fishnfever

We just purchased the house last year, so we were living out of an apartment. Boxes here boxes there, packages here and there. You have all been there. I fianlly collected up everything and realized I have a problem. Now I kind of like having my mantown room. I go fishing with people who dont so I let them pick and choose what they want, and then we go fishing.

DP - you have to stop making such pretty baits, it is getting so that I am afraid to use them for fear of a snag. Of course, because I keep catching fish every time I do use them, I will live with the lost baits :lol:

wingshooter1002 said:
dampeoples,
i keep reading about the baits you make. can you post some pics? do you sell them?

I use a number of PC Baits https://www.PCBaits.com Here are a few pics of some of his baits. I've had plenty of success on all the plastics, spot removers and others. My favorites are the spinnerbaits, jigs and the cranks, although the cranks are still in production.

Can't get those cranks out soon enough Sterling!

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 4,130
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 4,130
  • IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 4,130
jimmyt said:
normal_Wallofshame.JPG

Sad part is, I don't care. My wife understands, but everyone else thinks I'm nuts.
I have seen that wall before!! Really, I have!! Howdy Alphawolf!

Jim said:
normal_Wallofshame.JPG

Atleast your orginized, imagine all that stuff thrown on a table with all the lures open and the ripped up packages laying around. Throw in some scraps of fishing line, broken swilvels, worm pices and a few tools, now you got my bench

my peg board covers the back wall of my 2 car garage and A 5 tier shelf full of more open tackle in Plano boxes, 3 trolling motors, 50+ rods and reels extra live well pumps and 3 power pole boat seats..

I can't wait until the tackle show season starts I need more stuff

redbug said:
my peg board covers the back wall of my 2 car garage and A 5 tier shelf full of more open tackle in Plano boxes, 3 trolling motors, 50+ rods and reels extra live well pumps and 3 power pole boat seats..

I can't wait until the tackle show season starts I need more stuff

Thats what I like to hear! LOL! :D

BassAddict1976 said:
Jim said:

Atleast your orginized, imagine all that stuff thrown on a table with all the lures open and the ripped up packages laying around. Throw in some scraps of fishing line, broken swilvels, worm pices and a few tools, now you got my bench

add, a tying vise with various feather and flash remnants and you have mine!

Dammit, Wayne! I sent all that stuff for you to use!! :D

I, uh, tend to take my stuff apart and give it away, so I don't amass many baits, but i'm up to 30 or so combos, and more lights and doo dads for striper, crappie and such than I care to admit :) Just don't go anymore.

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
normal_Wallofshame.JPG

You forgot the moldy food piles!

And learn how to use spell check at least

Latest posts