The five things I love about my tin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
1. It is small, practical and sincere, not flashy;

2. It takes me to places only a boat can take me, and even where some other boats can't go;

3. With the modifications I have made to it, it is truly unique - one of a kind;

4. It keeps me happily occupied, even off the water; and

5. It's a fishing machine;

1) I bought it

2)i designed it

3) i built it

4) I fish with it

5) It is all mine

#1. Every time I look at my tin I think of my beautiful daughter whom I'll never get to go fishing with...I bought it because of her...I named it with her in mind...so every time I go fishing, she's with me anyway.

Sometimes I cry, sometimes I laugh, more often, now days anyway, I smile and think of her.

I love you my little Betty-bug. I miss you too.

1. One of a kind

2. It's already made great memories with my boys

3. It's paid for

4. The use of space

5. Being able to stand and fish

Well it was just a shell when she came home...are aluminum boats boys or girls...?...
Now the dealer wouldn not recognise her (i guess mine it's a girl).
1)-She ours,
2)-She makes us happy,
3)-She's money it would otherwise go on some home stereo...,
4)-We can make others happy too,
5)-Adds more to camping...and we love it.
Dan =D>

This sounds fun
#1: Its not a tin but....
#2: small and compact
#3: Easier to handle than the 23' searay
#4: Not a fuel guzzler (all electric)
#5: Catches fish :lol:

Many of your statements already apply, but none of those really matter as much as these five. At least to me.... :LOL2:

1. Get's me out of the house and fishing.
2. Get's me out of the house and fishing.
3. Get's me out of the house and fishing.
4. Get's me out of the house and fishing.
5. Get's me out of the house and fishing.

Oh yeah....6. It's all mine!

BaitCaster said:
1. It is small, practical and sincere, not flashy;

2. It takes me to places only a boat can take me, and even where some other boats can't go;

3. With the modifications I have made to it, it is truly unique - one of a kind;

4. It keeps me happily occupied, even off the water; and

5. It's a fishing machine;

Those 5 work about as well as any. Sounds good to me.

1) It's mine

2) It was paid in full for less than three tanks of gas

3) It can fit in a 22x25 garage on the trailer with two cars and load of kids crap

4) The look on my 2yr old daughter's face when she gets to go on "Daddy's Boat", even if it's just in the garage (we've done a lot of 5 gallon bucket fishing to practice with our Snoopy pole)

5) I'm now part of the "unofficial fishing boat club" - somehow that means that everyone at work either wants to go fishing with me, or me to go fishing with them. I've learned more new fishing spots and techniques just from hanging out and meeting new people in the last year than I have in the last five, and it's making me a better fisherman.

My only regret after using it (other than a bigger motor) is that I wish I would have gotten a true 16' deep V, I just don't have full confidence in my 12'er out in big water and it's a bit tight for two anglers. The weather conditions can change so fast out there, and what might be half foot chop one minute could be three foot rollers the next. Someday I'll upgrade, but for now the little tin is just fine and awesome in the river system.

C

1) It's all mine. Not the family's, not the bank's, not a dealership's. It's mine.

2) I did all the upgrades myself so when someone says it looks nice, it makes me feel like I did something good.

3) I don't have to fish from the shore anymore.

4) It's small and light enough that it doesn't take a lot of work to get it in the water.

5) It let's my father and I go out and bond over something which was hard to do when we were younger because he worked a lot.

Latest posts