What the **** is this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
I found this rock, or whatever, while hunting about 4 years ago. It caught my eye while hiking a trail. I never tried to find out what it is, but I have always wondered. I just noticed it on my computer desk where it has sat since I found it, so I thought I would take some pics ant ask. It looks like a crazy lava rock, but I always figured it was some weird space rock or airline sewage.

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00041232.jpg

I think I would throw that away before it gave you space herpes or something! Nasty looking thing! [-X

esquired said:
Are you sure it is a rock? What does it taste like?

HAHA, you try it first esquired :sick: , Its Space Poop from the International space station... :lol:

Put a magnet to it. If it sticks or is attracted to it, it could very well be a piece of a meteorite.

Its magnetic, I still dont know what it is, but atleast I havent had a P.O.S sitting on my computer desk for the last 4 or so years.

Posted by jkbirocz
Its magnetic, I still dont know what it is, but atleast I havent had a P.O.S sitting on my computer desk for the last 4 or so years.

If it's real, those things are worth some $$$$$.

jkbirocz said:

Someone in the Airplane must have had ALOT of IRON in there diet :lol:

I think it's a cinder. They look just like that. It's just a rock that they grind up, and throw down on the roads for traction. The area where you found it may contain that kind of rock.

Latest posts