LandBigFish.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to Akron Ohio to do some work related Bologna, but while I am there I am going to visit one of my favorite online retailers LandBigFish. I was shocked when I found out that their retail store was in Akron Ohio.

Take a look at some of the pictures of their stocked store.

https://www.landbigfish.com/akronfishingtackle.cfm

HELL I LIVE 30 MIN FROM AKRON AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT, GUESS I GOTTA CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER THIS ROCK A TIME OR TWO MORE!!!! :shock:

Wow, and i always thought they were just an internet-only business. They're even open all day on Sundays! :shock:

Have a safe and fun trip! Maybe you should leave your credit card at home just to be safe, lol.

Went there last night! It was awesome! A huge tackle shop dedicated to just fishing. :beer:

Talked to the kid "Vince" behind the counter and he took the time to talk about the different Dobyns rods I was looking at. I am going to go to the shop every time I come to Akron.

I did score some cool baits for future giveaways! 8)

Jim said:
Went there last night! It was awesome! A huge tackle shop dedicated to just fishing. :beer:

Talked to the kid "Vince" behind the counter and he took the time to talk about the different Dobyns rods I was looking at. I am going to go to the shop every time I come to Akron.

I did score some cool baits for future giveaways! 8)

ME AND THE WIFE TO BE ARE PLANNING A TRIP TO GO DOWN THERE AFTER I READ ABOUT IT HERE I LOOKED IT UP AND SHOWED HER AND SHE SAID WE GOTTA GO!!

in the pics, did anyone notice the empty spots with just a tag hanging there.

Could these be the hot sellers, or just hard to obtain for restocking???

Makes me want to call them to see what was there :?

Latest posts