Survival Strap arrived today!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!! I wish I had gotten a differnt color on the sides like you did. I opted to get the center stripe and keep the sides the same as the rest but it needs a little more contrast. I'm still happy with it.

Looks good! Where are you guys getting them? I've been making them for a couple years now. My Wife thinks they're stupid. Ha.

www.survivalstraps.com/

I bet if your wife knew how much money this company was making, she wouldnt think they were stupid!!!

I've told her. She still thinks its stupid. lol. I've thought about starting an LLC or inc. and selling them on eBay. Wouldn't be hard, takes about 10 minutes to make one, and about $.80 worth of 550. Low overhead. Couldn't hurt. I'm out in Afghanistan right now, its everywhere.

WOW! I just went to the site. Man, they are proud of those things! They DO have really nice shackles for clasps, but the ones I make I would sell for literally half that- $12.95 is what I was thinking.

Guess I should have called you, lol. I think with shipping and everything, mine was right about $45.

Btw, thank you for your service!!!

Its all good man, they do have a nice product. That shackle is sweet. I either make them with a plastic clasp like they have, or just use a uniform button or primer from a .50 cal shell on one end, with a loop on the other end.

Latest posts