Anyone watch Angling Edge last night on WFN?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonLB

Reaction score
Jeremy Smith and James Lindner were fishing dirty water Muskies in a river, out of a modded Lund Jon boat.
Wasn't anything fancy but it did have a floor, a Minn Kota Maxum, and SI/DI Humminbird.

I've always been a big fan of the lindners, and I think Jeremy Smith is a great addition to their staff.

And one other thing I'll mention about the show. Something Al said at the end.
"You can send a message without preaching by the way you live and love"

Yes, I saw that episode as well. Typically you see them in high dollar rigs. It was great to see them in a low budget tin with money spent in the right places. Heck they used a pices of lumber to anchor the troling motor to teh front deck, and the boat bottom was uncover, unprotected plywood. It was great seeing it. For some reason I got the impression Jerry? (not the Linder) is a guide and that is his guiding boat. What ever teh case, they pulled out some huge fish. Biggest I'd seen in along time.

LonLB said:
Jeremy Smith and James Lindner were fishing dirty water Muskies in a river, out of a modded Lund Jon boat.
Wasn't anything fancy but it did have a floor, a Minn Kota Maxum, and SI/DI Humminbird.

I've always been a big fan of the lindners, and I think Jeremy Smith is a great addition to their staff.

And one other thing I'll mention about the show. Something Al said at the end.
"You can send a message without preaching by the way you live and love"

Jeremy is one of the Lindner staff members. He's been around the industry for some time. He is not only great on camera but behind one too. He films our stuff too. I've spent the better part of the last 3 weeks filming with him. I think he is one of the best guys in the industry. A real pleasure to be around and definitely good at his craft. That is his rig. Can't believe how many rod and reel combos he puts in that thing.

Latest posts