Fall is in the air :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
Brisk evening here in South Dakota.
I can not wait for fall to arrive & next couple days we are going to get a taste. :D :D
It's down to 60* now supposed to get to low 50*'s with low lying areas to be in the 40's.
Day time highs around 70*.

Yup.. the heat broke here on Monday.. gonna be 76 Degs out today.. hit 53 overnight.. great camping and fishing weather!!

Wallijig said:
I can not wait for fall to arrive & next couple days we are going to get a taste.
Agreed. Kandahar for some reason is only hitting about 95*, we were expecting 120* like it was 2 months ago...

BaitCaster said:
We had a wet, cold spring here. The weather didn't start getting nice until June. I'm not ready for fall yet!

I agree, plus we only had 1 month of hot weather. Should be hot for another month.

The only fall we're getting in north Texas is FALLing down from the heat. Saturday will be 42 days in a row of 100 degree temps. Zero rain through July and none in sight so far for August. The cactus plants are pulling up their roots and marching to Florida. :D

I love the cooler weather! The a/c and electric bill are getting a break this week. First time the a/c has been off and windows open since the end of June. Sept and Oct are my favorite months here in the north country.

BaitCaster said:
We had a wet, cold spring here. The weather didn't start getting nice until June. I'm not ready for fall yet!

Yea man, we had a wet spring on through to a wet summer. We got 10" of rain in July alone.. Rivers and lakes are full and flooding still.

Wallijig said:
Brisk evening here in South Dakota.
I can not wait for fall to arrive & next couple days we are going to get a taste. :D :D
It's down to 60* now supposed to get to low 50*'s with low lying areas to be in the 40's.
Day time highs around 70*.

Sorry ,but i have to say this" Bite your tongue"...cause here in the great white north it only means one and one think only...8 months of winter right after...let's say November :shock: ,you here in western Canada it's August and we are still waiting for summer [-o< .
Dan