Sweet iPad Apps?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVOMike86

Reaction score
I'm kinda new to the whole "tech" thing, so does anyone know of any cool iPad apps? Mainly looking for fishing related, tide charts, lure/color selectors, etc... I know they are out there, but don't know if anyone has any experience with any of them. Any cool games or other apps too, I don't have much else to do out here except work, nights are boring...

Angry Birds is a given, but my buddy and I found this sweet new game called "Zombie Gun Ship". You fly around in a AC-130 and you have a 25mm machine gun, a 40mm, and a 105mm howitzer. Basically fly over a bunker and while civilians are running to the bunker, you shoot the zombies that are also trying to get into the bunker. It's only 99 cents. I'll have to look up the fishing ones you talked about Free...

SVOMike86 said:
Angry Birds is a given, but my buddy and I found this sweet new game called "Zombie Gun Ship". You fly around in a AC-130 and you have a 25mm machine gun, a 40mm, and a 105mm howitzer. Basically fly over a bunker and while civilians are running to the bunker, you shoot the zombies that are also trying to get into the bunker. It's only 99 cents. I'll have to look up the fishing ones you talked about Free...

I GOTTA LOOK INTO THE ZOMBIE GUNSHIP THING, SOUNDS COOL, IM NOT MUCH OF A TECHY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BE :D

Zombie Gunship is awesome! I think it was $.99, now that I've played it, I would have paid $10 for it. I'm not that good, I think my high is 308 kills. Dude I'm out here with is a beast, think he just got over a thousand...

So yeah, Angry Birds is awesome, I just got the HD full version which is like a billion levels for like $5. Just found another one called "Cut the rope-experiments". Tons of levels just like Angry Birds. Equally as time consuming and just as aggravating. And as far as tower defense games, theres one called "Field Runners" that is AWESOME! You have to set up guns in a way that prevent the "runners" from getting to the other end of the field.

I use the Navtronics app all the time as my on boat GPS. I also use the Animated Fishing Knot app from time to time.

I have tried out a couple of fishing log apps, but i am still searching for that perfect one. Fishing by HuntFishTracker.com is a great app but stores all the data on their server and is very slow to load. I have also tried FishBookLite.

Latest posts