Can't beleive this...wow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
I know theres a jet boat forum but thought this might get a few more veiws here.
Can't beleive what you can go through.
If you don't want to watch the whole thing,from about 3:30 on is real crazy.
[youtube]ybxy8N1Ohag[/youtube]

Well this sucks. It literally took an hour to download, but will only play the first 1:26. Pretty cool up to that point. Man, I wish I could see the rest.

You didn't get to see the good stuff then. The whole thing was impressive, but around the last minute it got real interesting.

Wallijig said:
Must be a rental. :shock: :shock: :shock:

i second this someone should attach this to the thread where someone asked if they should rent out thier boat :shock: :shock:

Just hearing thier conversation, it sounds like thats a regular run for them. The bottom of that boat has to be toast. I cant see any tin surviving that.

Haha, just got back to Bagram where there is respectable internet. WOW is right. I couldn't see doing that to a boat. Sounds like they were having fun tho...

Like my daddy used to tell me some people have more money than sense. :)

I think they have a jet boat confused with hover craft.... [-X

I would not be worried about the boat, because a boat with thick aluminum and UHMW can handle that no problem, but I would worry about the motor and the impeller. You can hear the alarm for the motor going off a few times and the impeller had to suck up all kinds of rocks. It is a great video.

Latest posts