A Fathers Anguish..............

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ton Hasame - Translated from Greek means "We lost him"

Those words will forever be burnt into my head. I attended a wake last night and a funeral today for a buddy who is going to bury his 22 year old son. I can't even imagine what is going on in his mind. To see what the family is going through breaks my heart. I can't even write this without shedding a tear. Today ends a chapter and a new one begins I guess. That is life.

Sitting back and just taking it all in is tough. How life can change in a minute is just......WOW! :cry:

This is not preaching or a sermon or whatever, but hug your kids, be involved in their lives, everything can change in a split second.

RIP Anthony :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry to hear it Jim.

Prayers sent for friends and family of Anthony.

That is tough - live each day like you might not have a tomorrow and appreciate your friends and family that much more!

so true Mr. Jim, sorry to hear about Anthony :cry: , my condolances to his family. Alot of people dont take creed in this fact until it hits home than its too late!!! Hug and kiss your child!!!! My son is 30 years old and I still hug and kiss him when ever and where ever we meet.

So sad.
Prayers sent that way!

As a parent, I could not even fathom the pain.

No one should have to bury their children.

shamoo said:
so true Mr. Jim, sorry to hear about Anthony :cry: , my condolances to his family. Alot of people dont take creed in this fact until it hits home than its too late!!! Hug and kiss your child!!!! My son is 30 years old and I still hug and kiss him when ever and where ever we meet.

My son is 27 and my daughter 23 - still hug and kiss them every time I see them.... my best friend son died in a car crash when he was 22...... very hard times :( Sorry for you and your friend's loss, so sad

Jim said:
Ton Hasame - Translated from Greek means "We lost him"

Those words will forever be burnt into my head. I attended a wake last night and a funeral today for a buddy who is going to bury his 22 year old son. I can't even imagine what is going on in his mind. To see what the family is going through breaks my heart. I can't even write this without shedding a tear. Today ends a chapter and a new one begins I guess. That is life.

Sitting back and just taking it all in is tough. How life can change in a minute is just......WOW! :cry:

This is not preaching or a sermon or whatever, but hug your kids, be involved in their lives, everything can change in a split second.
RIP Anthony :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Amen Jim [-o<

Lost my older Brother suddenly back in 97, one of the hardest days in my life, worse on my mom & dad, I bet they aged 20 years that day. James is his name and he liked to be called Jimmy, I always liked calling him Jimbo 8)

My deepest sympathy for your buddy.

Jim -- I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes life makes no sense to me. Prayers sent for all of you who knew Anthony and his family. :(

Oh, how true. I used to work in a morgue and saw it every day. Little kids, the young and the old, the rich and the poor, many in the prime of life with so much to offer. In time you get used to it or at least you think you do...until it hits close to home. Condolences to the family and friends.

Prayers and condolences sent Jim. I've seen this a couple times already in my lifetime to people that were close. It is very difficult indeed. However, what God brings you to......God brings you through. Have faith and be strong. There are a lot of prayers heading in your direction and for Anthony and his family. [-o< [-o<

Latest posts