Shinerman wants my Daiwa

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
So Shinerman wants my daiwa megaforce, im at $25 (fully spooled) hes at $10 and he wont beat me for a week. Whats a fair price?
$50.... :wink: But hold fast at $25. It's worth that spooled and from a trusted source.

And I'd guess you're throwin' in a JD Bait or two. :wink:

I think 10 bucks is a good deal. He isn't going to catch anything with it. He barely catches anything with the barbie pole he is currently using. But I will sweeten the deal with a six pack of beer.

I say give it too him - but only reveal the cure for the "Curse of Denny" that is attached to it for $50.00

He will be begging for that after his pole shrivels up!

how did you like the mega force reel? the flippin switch seemed cool in the store is it useful fishing?

200racing said:
how did you like the mega force reel? the flippin switch seemed cool in the store is it useful fishing?

It was ok but since i fish soft plastics 95% of the time I did not get much use out of it. The twitching bar was neat but again I did not get much use out of it since id rather move the bait with my rod then reel the slack in rather than have it reel a set number (i think it was 27") inches of line every time

BassAddict said:
It was ok but since i fish soft plastics 95% of the time I did not get much use out of it.
Same way here, AND when I actually did put on a Spittin Image or some other top water for walking the dog, my forearm would start cramping before the 2nd cast was reeled in. In my opinion, its something else to break (which mine did) :?