LLWS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncfishin

Reaction score
Is this considered politics? I don't know, but I've been undertaken to watch these cats play baseball, for the last couple years. Sorry if it's a taboo. I like the cats from Mexico.

LOL. Took me a second to figure it out. Little League World Series... Is it on? They don't show it on AFN (Armed Forces Network). I'd like to watch it too. Oh well.

"Excessive alcohol intake this evening?"
:p Maybe a little bit. It was saturday evening after all. Still, I was just trying to get yall's take on the games. I think it's very entertaining, and brings back memories of playing the game myself, some years back.

Fun times for sure Man, I haven't followed it in a couple years, but I can remember being more excited for it than the Major League World Series. Ah, the days of being young...

The game between LaGrange, Ky and Clinton County, Pa had an attendance of 41,484! I went to the Cubs and cardinals game on July 31 in St Louis, the attendance for that game was 43,960, it must have been nuts for those kids to play in front of that many people.

One of my co workers was going up today, 2.5hr ride to watch two little league games, said it felt wierd but his kids are into it.

Jamie

A buddy and myself are planning a trip to take in the 2013 LLWS. I don't know The distance, but, it will be a hike from Central Alabama.

Ken

All right, I'ts Mexico and Japan. Montana and California. Hope the storm don't bust into Williamsport.

Latest posts