RIVER FISHING ANYONE?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassn8ed

Reaction score
Good Friday afternoon! My name is Bassn8ed, I just joined today. I hope to find this site more informative than some of the boring ones I have seen.. Quick bio of myself: I am 45 years old, BASS fish at least once a week, mostly rivers, I have a 14' jon boat with trolling motor only,A 16 ft avenger bass boat, and love to bank fish from ponds. My # 1 lure would be Shad Rap SR5 or 7, many colors, and a worm. Most sites speak mostly of large lake fishing and it bores me!!!!!! Fish a river with a tide daily, rain drought, mud etc.... and be consistent.?! SO WHATS UP AT TINBOATS????

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! We have some great river fisher people here. Which is great because I have a hard time doing it myself. Here in Mass we try to hit the Charles river for Bass and the Sudbury River for Pike and Bass. Hopefully you can give us some pointers of fishing rivers!

Jim

Where are you from?

I fish ponds most of the time and just received an invite today to fish with someone on an overlooked river. The guy said he and his friend were both hooked up at once, one with a 8.5 pounder, one with a 6 pounder. I'm not sure how to fish the rivers around here, so I guess I'll learn as I go.

I am from Pensacola Florida. I fish Blackwater, Escambia, and Tensaw rivers. Look them up on the internet. My new hotspot is Leon Brooks Hines Lake in Alabama, Check out that site for some large fish. I will save my pond trips for later, but to me this is a small lake or pond. Jon boat and trolling motor only. My #1 fun is rivers. It will be 70 degrees tomorrow and I am going at 6am, I will post my results satpm

bassn8ed said:
My #1 fun is rivers. It will be 70 degrees tomorrow and I am going at 6am, I will post my results satpm

HA hahahaha - it is 42* right now and I am leaving to fish the Delaware River for Striped Bass. Want to trade?

Welcome to tinboats - glad you joined. I love fishing the river!

Welcome aboard, we do every kind of fishing that you like and I'm sure we can exchange ideas, This is a great site, everyone is willing to share their knowledge so sit back and enjoy.

bassn8ed said:
I am from Pensacola Florida. I fish Blackwater, Escambia, and Tensaw rivers. Look them up on the internet. My new hotspot is Leon Brooks Hines Lake in Alabama, Check out that site for some large fish. I will save my pond trips for later, but to me this is a small lake or pond. Jon boat and trolling motor only. My #1 fun is rivers. It will be 70 degrees tomorrow and I am going at 6am, I will post my results satpm

Welcome.... my parents have a place in Jay Florida....with a huge pond in the front yard.

Latest posts