Our baby boy was born !

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanMC

Reaction score
23 of August our heathy baby boy was born !
Hi to all, so after 41 weeks and a few day baby Antony decided to join us. He weigh in at 3.9 Kg/8lbs10oz. He makes us so happy...and the doctors and nurses that interacted with him all had one thing to say : Your are so lucky, he's perfect !...after 2 day in the hospital for mom and baby to rest (and a recling chair/bed for dad) where we were served breakfast lunch and dinner we got to take little Antony home to his house that has a room specially just for him...Noah's Ark theme. Yesterday a community health nurse did a house call for a good two hours did a check on Antony (heart,lungs,mobility,ckeck for juntoos,took a bottom of heel blood sample) and then a full ckeck on the mother and answered questions, gave us a pile of leaflets...phone numbers to call in case of anything....and all this did not cost us a dime.Wifes mom and sister and i were there during the birth along with two doctors and two nurses and the quality of it all (equipment,care,compassion,professionals) just blew me away...I don't know of any other place that i think my little baby could have been born other than in this country...i can shout out loud...I love and always will love Canada !...and now i can proudly say that i have roots that will forever link me to Canada.
Dan :D

Congrats Buddy! AND its good to hear somebody praise their medical system for a change :wink: Give it a couple years and you got yourself a lifelong fishin buddy:)

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes, the wife and i are indeed greatful for this gift of life, our son Antony will fill a void in my life that i for so long looked for...my wife also is glowing with happiness.
God bless you all and thank you !
Dan :D

Latest posts