Lost!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it yesterday....or I thought I did. It was burying itself in a pile of dirt. I went to get my net to capture it and when I returned...all that was there was a pile of slime.

fender66 said:
I saw it yesterday....or I thought I did. It was burying itself in a pile of dirt. I went to get my net to capture it and when I returned...all that was there was a pile of slime.

It fits the description! FYI though, you can not capture it with a net, once scooped up it will ooze its way through the mesh then regenerate its self like the terminator!! Best thing to do is call the EPA who will come out in bio suits and return it to its rightful owner...

Mojo came home - managed two night fishing topwater

And Jim - i always have my striper Mojo - BassAddict has never been around that

Captain Ahab said:
Mojo came home - managed two night fishing topwater

And Jim - i always have my striper Mojo - BassAddict has never been around that

initial reports say they were small, no pictures equal no bass. We need multiple pics of big bass to confirm mojo is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo missing today - only two hits and I missed both

Tomorrow - I get the Mojo Bas for a Mojo pic

Or I just pick my nose - again

Bloody!

Strip down to your underwear,run around your house,rubbing your head and belly at the same time.
(helps if house is small,not winter,raining and live in the country)
Helps with getting mojo back.

Zum said:
Strip down to your underwear,run around your house,rubbing your head and belly at the same time.

I DON'T want to know how you know this! :shock:

Zum said:

Ahhhh, I have been doing that but I will put on underwear

Maybe even pull the blinds next time :D

See where I'm from,your supposed to be outside.
Funny you say that about underwear on because the actual saying around here is...
strip down bare_ _ _ and run around your house 2 times.
Helps with mojo,bad luck,that type thing.

BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:
Plaid or white???? :)

Daves a tighty whitey man, please don't ask me how i know this............ :oops:

"I need the secure packaging of jockeys. My boys need a house."

Cosmo-Kramer.jpg

Latest posts