Eide Automatic Tinboat Loader Anyone?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranchero50

Reaction score
Coutesy of craigslist

https://westmd.craigslist.org/boa/2593978959.html

Qty 1 USED Eide AUTOMAC Boat Loader. ONE MAN ---- ONE MINUTE approximately to move your boat from the top of your vehicle to the ground or water AND approximately a minute and a half to load it to the top of your vehicle. This is a Model 205 Electric Loading and Unloading adaptable to Sport Vehicles, 5th Wheels, Suburbans, Carryalls, Blazers, Vans, Yukon, Tahoe, Cherokees, Motor Homes, Walk-In Campers, Shells, Toppers, Travel Trailers Pipe Racks, Cargo Trailers, etc. The manufacture "Recreation Industries Company" has been in operation for 30 years. Parts and accessories for repairs and custom install. MAKE AN OFFER . Unit is an older model. Operational when stored. Mounting hwd is for vehicle with rain gutters!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Anyone ever see one?
Jamie

i had the 203 hand crank model. they're really handy for one man fishing trips,but no good if you've added decks to your boat,thats why i sold mine.really good if you have a camper.i go deep into the back country and its not boat trailer friendly. they go used for 3 to 500 up here.

I'm buying it!! Okay, no. :p

Seems like a cool idea but how exactly does this thing work? And once it's on top of your truck, how do you get it back down?

Seems like a cool idea but how exactly does this thing work? And once it's on top of your truck, how do you get it back down?

It's totally automatic. Loads and unloads from your truck. Here's another example.

[youtube]cPP0661lvhM[/youtube]