Speaking of tow vehicles

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassGeek54

Reaction score
I have to share....Last Saturday I got a new (to me) tow vehicle. It is a 2008 Ford Expedition Eddie Baurer EL with only 35,000 miles on it. I am going to post pictures of it but first it was raining for days (had a flood that got pretty close to the house) and the last couple of days I got home too late. It is very nice and BIG...I am loving it. :D :D :D

OK -- so here are the pictures I promised. It wasn't the color I wanted (same as my 2000 Explorer) but I will live with it.

NewTruck_1.jpg

NewTruck_2.jpg

NewTruck_3.jpg

NewTruck_4.jpg

Thanks for letting me show her off....I really love this truck!

Wow that is beautiful! My eddie for business is black but yours is beautiful! Wish they had that on the floor when I got mine! Got to love the expeditions!

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I was actually going to wait a few months but this was a really good deal and I got a great price on the trade. Not to mention I have been dieing for the Expedition after 10 years with the Explorer. I went from a class 1 hitch to a class 3 too! Gotta like that!

Thanks guys...I really have friends here.