bass pro shops east peoria illinois

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
I received the flyer for the new bass pro today in the mail! I feel like a kid with the x-mas catalog. lol
I see they have a shooting arcade and a 24,000 gallon aquarium and a bowling alley... no wait... A bowling alley?

The aquarium, wildlife displays, arcade and even the restaurant sounds good but I'm pretty sure I won't be going to the bowling alley! Hey Honey, lets go bowling then maybe pick up the shotgun I ordered and some live bait.

Sep. 21 grand opening! Making a list.

BLASPHEMER! HOW CAN YOU GET TIRED OF GOING TO BASS PRO?!?!?!?

Just kidding. It is pretty nice to have though, especially since my only other reasonably close choice for gear is Walmart.

Butthead said:
BLASPHEMER! HOW CAN YOU GET TIRED OF GOING TO BASS PRO?!?!?!?

Just kidding. It is pretty nice to have though, especially since my only other reasonably close choice for gear is Walmart.

After you've spent everything you have and own at least 2 of everything they sell....well...... :roll:

It is tough to walk out of there without spending a $100.
I have more crap now than I'll ever be able to use but I'm sure I'll still "need" more stuff when the BPS Spring Fishing Classic starts next year. :p

Latest posts