The Walking Dead Season 2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They removed AMC from my cable package after the first episode aired. :cry:

Was at the Red Box other night and they had the entire first season on one DVD for rent. $1. Watched all 6 and was up until 3am and returned it the next day. I used a Promo code actually.. So it was Free.

Good Show +1

Yea man!!

The graphic novel its based on was good.. the series has done well so far.. been fun!!

If you enjoy that show..you may like this game..

Last Night On earth

Been playing it the last cple years.. fun game!

The Walking Dead is awesome! I heard there's going to be 13 episodes this season, which will be great. My wife and I heard about it this spring, bought the first season on DVD, and watched it all in one night. She's now a big fan of zombie movies...she even buys zombie targets when we go to the range.

kd7sxa said:
The Walking Dead is awesome! I heard there's going to be 13 episodes this season, which will be great. My wife and I heard about it this spring, bought the first season on DVD, and watched it all in one night. She's now a big fan of zombie movies...she even buys zombie targets when we go to the range.

same here, rented the season DVD and wife and I watched it in 2 nights.

Capt Jeff Kraynik said:
Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypes with 17,000 rounds of .22 LR in the gun safe & adding.

preparedness.jpg

Watched the first season and really got into it. AMC has been putting on some quality shows.

ohiolunker said:
AMC has been putting on some quality shows.

Probably the best channel on TV for real TV shows. Breaking Bad is in my opinion the best show on TV, and Walking Dead isn't too far behind. Only issue I have is the long hiatus between seasons...

I'm a huge fan of anything Zombie. I have a large collection of zombie movies, and I still need to add Season 1 to that collection. Season 1 was great, just far too short. Is it true that this season will be 13 episodes?

Latest posts