that time of year!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gouran01

Reaction score
Why can't we combine boating and deer hunting legally?!!! Open day of deer and duck in the northern half of the state, why would any government try to pull a man apart in such a manner?

I have to use my boat to get to one of my deer hunting spots. I'm in before the duck hunters hit the water. Three miles by boat and a 1 mile hike into the woods. I'm already tired thinking about the upcoming deer season. Maybe I'll just fish this fall. :---)

I mostly deer hunt public grounds near a small river up here in MI, got my last few seconds of prep in last night and was back there at 5 AM this morning, already someone in "my" spot! The early man get the bag I rekon. Anyways, I'm thinkin bout takin the 12ft and floatin the river bout halfway through the public area and settin up a new spot. It's about a 60+ minute trip to get there by foot but I think I can do it with the trollin motor in about 15. Gonna try it out tomorrow, hopefully the wind will die down a bit too.

Latest posts