Anyone else with the %^#$@%$ orange bugs??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
I was trying to paint today and the little ^#$$## were everywhere.. landing in my paint on me it's enough to make you nuts!

They are the ones that look like a lady bug but are more orange. I thought maybe since winter was harder last year that they were gone but not so they have been swarming the last couple of days. And they bite! get in the house through the smallest crack.. arrgh brushed a couple as I typed this.

I sprayed them but there is so many that it just makes crunching sounds when you walk to my front door.

ok- rant over

Asian beetles. Pain in the rear end - our DNR brought them in for some reason to control something else and the **** things exploded and took over everything. Not one of their finer moments (if they ever had any, don't get me started on the rattle snake fiasco...)

They're attracted to bright/white colors, and are especally bad in the fall. They come and go, some years they're terrible other years they're non-existent.

I hate 'em.

C

read somewhere it had to do with controlling aphids on soybeans but I don't know. Also said the color has something to do with cliffs where they are from. Lucky me my house is light tan and they cover it.

Havnt seen them here yet this year but I'm sure we will. They have been really bad here the last couple years in the fall...and your right, the little buggers do bite!!

Latest posts