Color Feedback

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
A customer wanted some worms in a sand color, after a number of attempts this is what i came up with.

sandfinal(medium).jpg

What do yall think?

shamoo said:
Very Nice, you nailed it "Mr. Sandman"

Please name that color
"candied colored clown"

hopper.jpg

The color is excellent, is your customer using it for saltwater?

Not that I dont like the color, but i dont think it would be one I would use to much I like how its kinda clean tho just not into the black and red

nice work.. it looks almost clear in the sun light.
I hope you are writing these mixtures down so you can get them on your site

Wayne

redbug said:

Wayne

I have taken notes on everything since ive started :) Standard colors will come soon but right now im having fun createing JDoriginals :)

Looks good can't wait to get them, they work pretty good for spots and Lm here on Lake Allatoona.

BassAddict said:
redbug said:

Wayne

I have taken notes on everything since ive started :) Standard colors will come soon but right now im having fun createing JDoriginals :)

NOTES? Wow, I usually just keep mixing until I get a nice shade of green or brown or green and brown. By that point I am bored and go fishing :p

[
NOTES? Wow, I usually just keep mixing until I get a nice shade of green or brown or green and brown. By that point I am bored and go fishing :p[/quote]
That's why your website is... https://www.uchelpcenter.com
and not www.esquiredcustomhandpours.biz

Wayne

Latest posts