Jon boat Conversion slide show

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Still being converted but when it's done it should pop up here.

This slideshow was just to advertise the site. It had nothing to do with what members or who's boat and pictures I used. I just picked a bunch and threw it together. I would like to do every members build start to finish on their own separate slideshow and link it to the site, we can work on that via PM if your interested.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KNyg5gvA5b8"> </param> <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KNyg5gvA5b8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Jim,

I just looked at this - it is awsome! Great job. Thanks again for everything you do and for making this site the BEST.

As an aside, I can't help but notice that we have been inundated with new members lately. Seems like several each day. Gotta say that I'm sure the appeal is directly related to the quality site you maintain and the philosophies maintained by the membership - keep it fun, simple, on point to tin boaters, without politics, controversy, egos, etc., etc., etc.

A toast to jim: Here, Here....... gulp (that was me doing a shooter) :D

Hope all the members join in toasting Jim for his extrordinay work......

FishingCop said:
Jim,

I just looked at this - it is awsome! Great job. Thanks again for everything you do and for making this site the BEST.

As an aside, I can't help but notice that we have been inundated with new members lately. Seems like several each day. Gotta say that I'm sure the appeal is directly related to the quality site you maintain and the philosophies maintained by the membership - keep it fun, simple, on point to tin boaters, without politics, controversy, egos, etc., etc., etc.

A toast to jim: Here, Here....... gulp (that was me doing a shooter) :D

Hope all the members join in toasting Jim for his extrordinay work......

Oh shucks! :oops:

You guys are the reason I do it! I'm having a blast with this and I agree "keep it fun, simple, on point to tin boaters, without politics, controversy, egos, etc., etc., etc"

This place is going to get even better...mark my words. I've have some cool things in the works (unseen before 8)

Very nice job Mr. Jim, What can I say about our members Holey Crap you guys have done a wonderful job with your projects :beer:

Awesome job Jimmy! Hey I have to tell you... that song..totallllly awesome... and this thing freaked me out... long story short... you and our best friend from Florida could pass for twin brothers... seriously... and his favorite song of all time is Simple Man...SO when I ever clicked on that video and simple man started ....well... ffffreaky. I even made fishnfever come see it....he thought it was something from our friend....then I said um nooo its Jimmy..even he said freaky LOL...sorry but had to share!

JustFishN said:
Awesome job Jimmy! Hey I have to tell you... that song..totallllly awesome... and this thing freaked me out... long story short... you and our best friend from Florida could pass for twin brothers... seriously... and his favorite song of all time is Simple Man...SO when I ever clicked on that video and simple man started ....well... ffffreaky. I even made fishnfever come see it....he thought it was something from our friend....then I said um nooo its Jimmy..even he said freaky LOL...sorry but had to share!

LOL! The face in the video is PBW! If your talking about the jon boat video!

PBW has a twin? :D

Not him..YOU! The first time we ever saw you we were like.. what the frig? I am going to dig up a picture of him and pm you LOL I'm telling you...twins

The one of you holding that tiny fish is the one that freaks me out LOL he makes the same face... I'll get a pic :D

The slide show is awsome, great way to spread the news of the site. I seam to be taking a little bit of credit for someone elses ride though. Its all good. Wish I could take the credit for someone elses catch, aint had much luck this year, YET.

sccamper said:
The slide show is awsome, great way to spread the news of the site. I seam to be taking a little bit of credit for someone elses ride though. Its all good. Wish I could take the credit for someone elses catch, aint had much luck this year, YET.

Your joking! **** windows movie maker crashed like 5 times trying to do this. And I new I screwed it up!

I think it was 2 or 3 pics of someone elses between the differant pics of mine, aint no biggy to me. The slides are great, my daughter thought it was cool that our boat was on youtube. If you can get a thumbs up from a moody 13 yr old, you done good.

sccamper said:
I think it was 2 or 3 pics of someone elses between the differant pics of mine, aint no biggy to me. The slides are great, my daughter thought it was cool that our boat was on youtube. If you can get a thumbs up from a moody 13 yr old, you done good.

Fixed! :beer:

Latest posts