Arghhhhhh

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomowork

Reaction score
I moved into this suburb of Los Angeles in 1977 to get away from the city.

The city has followed me. The congestion here is tremendous!

Sorry, just a bad day for local traffic. There are more people here who drive on the left side!

nomowork said:
I moved into this suburb of Los Angeles in 1977 to get away from the city.

The city has followed me. The congestion here is tremendous!

Sorry, just a bad day for local traffic. There are more people here who drive on the left side!
We're not supposed to drive on the left side of the road ??? :shock: :LOL2:

DocWatson said:

Ha, try driving where I live and you'll be amazed how some people drive here. Ever been to the far east?

On another note, went surf fishing today and on the way home a guy in the fast lane almost side swipes me. I saw something in his left hand and thought another idiot with a cell phone while driving. As he slowed down, I saw that he actually had a candy bar in his left hand! @^!%%%$&#*

nomowork said:
DocWatson said:
......... Ever been to the far east?
Several times. But over there, everyone drives on the right and the steering wheel and controls are on the right side of the car.

Try driving on some Caribbean islands where they drive on the right, but only import American cars with the steering on the left ??? #-o Oh yeah... and the people drive on whatever side of the 2 lane road they want to. :LOL2:

My son's car was hit on the side today which caused it to flip onto it's roof! Luckily he only has a nasty looking boo boo on his left palm which was taken care of at the emergency room.

It happened in the very neighborhood I was talking about early on this thread. It's a 40 mph zone with three lanes on each side. He's driving in the fast (left) lane and a gal comes out of a driveway, crossed three lanes and hits him on the side. His car's wheels hit a concrete center divider which pushed his car onto it's roof. There was only his car, another car behind him and the gal who comes out of a driveway. What the $&#*!

Latest posts