World Series Game 7!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
Tonight is game 7. After multiple amazing comebacks last night the Cards force game 7.

Look for me and my Fiancé on TV! We will be behind home plate in the 3rd deck. Section 347 Row 1.

Let's go Cards!!!!

baseball_guy_99 said:
Tonight is game 7. After multiple amazing comebacks last night the Cards force game 7.

Look for me and my Fiancé on TV! We will be behind home plate in the 3rd deck. Section 347 Row 1.

Let's go Cards!!!!

Watching now! So far....good game. Then again...the Cards are winning right now too! =D> =D>

:twisted: After what happened last night there is no way the Cards lose this game. Although it would be cool to see the Rangers get there first Series win in team history.

It wouldn't have been so bad for Texas to win,if the Cards didn't. At least it wasn't one of those east or west coast teams.

That makes my witness to 9 World Series appearances and 5 Championships in my lifetime. I was even lucky enough to go to 2 games in '82 at Busch and 1 game at KC in '85.

Agreed! Even though I'm a die hard Cardinal fan.....Texas deserves better than this. They are an amazing team and my hat goes off to Mgr. Washington and the team that stands behind him. =D> =D> =D>

Still, the best pennant race I think I will ever witness.

It was an amazing experience. I will never forget it. I'm just now getting my voice back.

I'll get some pictures up whenever I get them on the computer.

Latest posts