REDNECK FISHING CANNON

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
This is mildly humorous....but I have to say this:

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

but I know someone probably will. [-X

[youtube]UFIE5o67Ud8[/youtube]

I love it!! It is brilliant!

Reminds me of when we were kids and we made something similar to play war. We used taped together soda cans, tennis balls and lighter fluid. You could get a good sized bruise from a tennis ball fired out of one of those things. :LOL2:

That's GREAT! :lol:

I've built more than a few spudguns in my youth, why didn't I ever think about using it like this. No ocean up here, but I bet it'd work over on Lake Michigan.

I wonder what the warden would say... 8-[

BassAddict said:
So I suppose i should hold Fender responsible should anything happen when I attempt this!

Sure...why should you be any different than anyone else. :shock:

But I want video. :LOL2:

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
So I suppose i should hold Fender responsible should anything happen when I attempt this!

kp

I'll do you one better, if you can get out to leland mississippi I'll let you be the camera guy!

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
BassAddict said:

kp

I'll do you one better, if you can get out to leland mississippi I'll let you be the camera guy!

Awesome! I don't get many offers to get blown up with a famous master of bait maker. :shock:

Latest posts