Now what?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilmutt

Reaction score
The boat went to storage today. :cry: Only 207 days until the MN Bass opener! #-o I guess I start buying tackle for next year, or take up a new hobby for the winter.

2 words....

ROAD TRIP :mrgreen:

The Brine Craft will be in operation throughout the winter. Open seat for the TinBoat family.

I feel your pain devil! I'm in Ohio and I don't like the winter...can't ski and I don't hunt! My winter hobby is usually basketball, but this year I think I'm going to start making my own jigs and lures.

I'm borrowing an idea from a local guy here and working on his new design:

1_16ounce_Size4RazorSharpSickles-1.jpg

Icefishing for sure! :D

I put the boat up this last weekend too - I'm traveling to IL for bowhunting next week, then gun hunting the week after, and that gives me just enough time to get the shanty down from the rafters and get the auger ready to go.

I've already started collecting a few new jigs for the ice, hey House - how small can you make one of those buggers, I bet they'd drive the panfish up here nuts.

C

I don't like the winter...can't ski and I don't hunt!

I am there with you House...it is supposed to get into the high 50s this weekend though so I may go for it...otherwise I spend a lot of the winter looking at and buying gear. :D

I did some bow hunting in the past but gave it up when my first daughter was born. I also did some pheasant hunting in Iowa and Minnesota, but it's gotten to the point of spending more time hunting for land than birds.

I did some ice fishing for a few years, didn't much like it. I always thought the best part of ice fishing was the ride home.

That's a good looking jig House.

Brine, I'll fill that seat in your boat if I ever make it down south. :)

I've been looking at unpainted crankbaits and thinking about taking up painting them, but I'm not much of an artist. May give it a try anyway.

Latest posts