RUMOR! TinBoat Clothing is on the way????????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Heard a rumor that we might see some new Tin Boat Shirts, Hoodies and thongs (for Popeye)

Anyone else know anything?

I needs me some new shirts!

If Jim models the thongs I'm out. I'll take a large hoodie please. If this is just a rumor we need to make it reality.

to make room for these rumored new shirts I'm willing to sell my vintage tinboats shirts at regular price!!! this is a great deal folks I won't even charge for the acclimated collectors value our the custom ventilation add-ons!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about this the other day as I was wearing any Fishing sites Hoodie.....

Hmmmm, I could always use a new fishing shirt. I need to sport something during TinBoats Tournaments, might as well be a TinBoats shirt. [-o< =D>

Jim said:
BassAddict said:
any news on a release date?

soon, real soon!

Within the next few days.

hashing out odds and ends with the printer :roll:

FEW DAYS??????????????????????????????????????

Maybe we should have a contest or at least start a block pool betting board :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm down for a hoodie and tee.

As far as the caps are concerned, if they're adjustable fit, either snap back or strap, I'm out...those just look like...well...let's just say "bass".

I think a flex-fit (looks like a fitted cap, but has an elastic band, usually come in S-M, M-L, and L-XL) would be a TON better than the traditional promotional hats...I'm down for one of those, two if there's a camp option.

8)

Latest posts