Happy Happy to me

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
well you all, I am proud to announce that my lovely Wife and I are celebrating our 49th wedding anniversary today. and they said it wouldn't last...We have had a great day with dining at great resturants, watching a movie and visiting friends that are in a nursing home...We have been blessed with so many wonderful days that the really bad days seem to go hide in the dark parts of our brains to make room for the good day memories.
If you are married, do whatever it takes to stay that way. Nothing is to terrible that you can't get through it.
may each of you be blessed as Elaine and I have been.
ron

VERY MUCH CONGRATULATIONS

My wife and I have had issues in the past (arguing-fixable). After a re-focusing of our lives, and some daily help from god, I pretty confident we are in for the long haul.

CONGRATS!! ME AND MY WIFE JUST CELEBRATED OUR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY...LOL 49 YRS IS A LONG TIME CONGRATS!!!

BassGeek54 said:
Congratulations to you both. That is rare these days...I wish you 49 more. :D

Oh...I know his wife. She's already said she can't do another 49 with him. :LOL2: (that's a joke)

Congrats to you both Brother Ron. The time I've spent with you both totally reflects the love you both share with each other and my family and I love you both very much.

Many congrats to you both. We just passed our 20th. A happy, stable marriage is one of the greatest gifts.

Latest posts