Tinboats Sticker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fowlmood77

Reaction score
Hey Jim

I often wondered if there was a site like this when I started my first tin boat conversion. No luck then, so I had to do it the hard way (trial and error). Just recently I stumbled on a picture of a boat and saw one of the bumper stickers on it, and thats how I found you all. I see that you want this site promoted and I can't blame you, there is a wealth of information to share. The stickers work, at least you know of one time for sure lol. Do you have any more, and how can I get my hands on some for my boats?

Sammy

Hey Sammy, I just saw your boat for sale posted on "anouther site". I thought your screen name looked familier and now I see why. I think weve posted about some South Carolina fishin before.

Jim, I think Im to blame for posting pix of my boat w/ tinboat stickers elsewhere for people to see. :D

sccamper said:
Jim, I think Im to blame for posting pix of my boat w/ tinboat stickers elsewhere for people to see. :D

Yep sccamper you are to blame I think we talked about that little lake above Clemson once or twice. Have you been there since it opened back up?

fowlmood77 said:
sccamper said:

Yep sccamper you are to blame I think we talked about that little lake above Clemson once or twice. Have you been there since it opened back up?

Havn't been yet but will soon. Cant remember the outboard rate on the lake. I think the last I herd was unlimited but idle speed only. Ive only got a 20hp, if thats to big then Ill just lift it and disconect the fuel line.

All I do is idle for the most part. It is a no wake lake, although someboby was up there last year that didn't know that and decided to make it his family's little Hartwell for a day. I called DNR but they were gone before anyone ever shwed up.

Latest posts