Thought I'd wander back in

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crankworm

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post up and say Hi to everyone again. I've been paying attention to the board here and there but between having kids and working my computer time has suffered as much as my fishing time. Glad to see a lot of old faces and a lot of new ones. I was hoping to get more fishing in next summer since the kids are getting easier to handle but my wife derailed those plans by getting pregnant again. Not sure how that keeps happening but I guess its a good reason to get a bigger boat right?

CRANKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you are still around

BassAddict keeps acting up - probably the real reason you have not posted, right?

Captain Ahab said:
CRANKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you are still around

BassAddict keeps acting up - probably the real reason you have not posted, right?

Welcome back, as you can see Ahab is still old and cranky, he still smells real bad too!

Thanks for the welcome back guys. As far as Ahab goes I'm glad the internet doesn't have smell-o-vision yet. Could you imagine the mass exodus from tinboats if they could smell him coming? I'm also disappointed to see popeye still has that arrogant girl giving me dopey looks at the bottom of all his posts. If anyone's counting, in April we are expecting our third kid in 19 months. Its gonna get crazy around here quick

Latest posts